All Rights Reserved
Let’s Teach You How To Make Rosemary Beef Stew
Craving for some stew? Let us show you how to make it at home Rosemary stew at home.
Ingredients goes thus:
- Bay leaves
- Tomato paste
- Shrimp seasoning
- Cut the meat in cube shape then pour into a pot, add 2 bay leaves, 1 tbsp. of rosemary, pureed ginger, minced garlic, shrimp seasoning, salt, and water.
- Steam the meat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the beef from the pot and place in a bowl, once the meat has steamed, then pour the both into another bowl and set aside.
- Add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the beef then fry until the meat is dark brown.
- Once the meat is ready, remove from the oil and set aside.
- Add chopped onions to the oil, and cook until edges are golden brown.
- Then add pure pepper and ginger to the onions then stir.
- After about 10 minutes pour tomatoes followed by tomato paste, beef broth, bay leaves, shrimp seasoning, and salt.
- Cook for 45 minutes.
- Once the stew is almost ready, add the beef to the stew.