Masturbation is the act of fulfilling an orgasm without the help of a partner, typically through the use of objects. It is the process of manipulating ones own sexual organ for the purposes of self-stimulating eradicating the need for a partner.
Masturbation is considered deplorable but on a more realistic note, it’s a normal thing that most people engage in regularly.
Side effects of masturbation
The side effects of masturbation are the same as the side effects of having sexual intercourse, but without contacting sexually transmitted diseases or getting pregnant.
Masturbation has both positive and negative side effects.
The positive effect of masturbation includes
– Relief through ejaculation
– Induces sleep
– Relaxes you
– Eases tension
– Climax for fun and pleasure
While in the negative effects of masturbation are:
– Lowers sperm count, reduces your chance of conceiving.
– When done frequently will take longer to satisfy you and for you to ejaculate.
– Can get your genitals bruised if your hands are rough
– Vigorous movements will lead to swelling too.
– Social stigma on the act of masturbation can lower your morale.
Masturbation comes with some Myths which are:
– Growing hairy palms.
– Developing acne.
– Regular ejaculation will affect your erection.
– Going black
– Weight gain or loss
– Looking excessively old
One potential positive effect of masturbation is that regular masturbation in one’s 20s and 30s decreases risk of prostate cancer later in life.